Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

let me join your awseome twilight pack?

Go down 
2 posters

let me join?
yes, of course!
let me join your awseome twilight pack? Vote_lcap100%let me join your awseome twilight pack? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
a.... no
let me join your awseome twilight pack? Vote_lcap0%let me join your awseome twilight pack? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
let me join your awseome twilight pack? Vote_lcap0%let me join your awseome twilight pack? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
violetthewolfofblack

let me join your awseome twilight pack? Empty
PostSubject: let me join your awseome twilight pack?   let me join your awseome twilight pack? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:45 pm

hi, my name is violet and im hoping to join twilightpack. Smile I hope you will enjoy this as you read and eat a dounut lol!

I was born 1997, september 18 in the eastern part of yellow stone. my mother was killed by hunters and their dogs. my father is a loner and he left me alone at the age of 4 months (1 week after my mother died). I traveled alone intill i found this pack. My violet eyes are hoping you will let me join in your amazing pack. my black and white fur is standing on edge in nervousness. OH! And if you havn't notice im a grey wolf. flower
Back to top Go down
Melorama

Melorama

let me join your awseome twilight pack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: let me join your awseome twilight pack?   let me join your awseome twilight pack? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:00 pm

I'm sorry but to join one of the two packs you need to have the proper form...and yours is not adequate. You need to fill in the form below and then wait for HowlingWolf to accept you.

Name:

Breed:

Desired Rank: (Not automatic)

Past History:

Personality:

Description/Photo:

~~~~~

Role Play Example: MUST BE AT LEAST 10 SENTENCES!

I hope this helps and that I can roleplay with you sometime in the future! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://willowofthewisps.webs.com/

let me join your awseome twilight pack?
Page 1 of 1