Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lonely Legend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elrondra

Elrondra

A Lonely Legend Empty
PostSubject: A Lonely Legend   A Lonely Legend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:16 am

Name:
Legend

Three years, six months, and fourteen days.

Breed:
Gray Wolf

Desired Rank:
Beta, perhaps omega. I could have fun with both.

Past History:
Nothing so immensely over dramatic. Grew up traipsing around with his father and older brother. His mother had died during a especially harsh winter, along with three other siblings. It wasn't long until their father died, Legend had just turned two. After spending two more months with his brother, they finally decided to split up. Legend has been searching for a pack of his own since.

Personality:
He is very observant. Most don't realize all that he really sees. A very clever wolf, who often finds himself getting into trouble. Has a thirst for adventure, and a curiosity that will never get stomped out.

Description/Photo: A Lonely Legend Gray-Wolf_tn2

~~~~~

Role Play Example:
(Jeez Howls, I suppose you need this considering you probably don't know how well I RP. We really haven't roleplayed much together... *notice sarcasm*)

"Laker quit. You're being a real pain in tail."

To mark his rebellious nature, Legend's brother gave one more tug on his brother's ear. This time he left a small nick in the dark fur. Glaring at his older brother--who according to their dad was supposed to set an example--Legend rubbed his ear against his leg ruefully.

"I just couldn't resist. Wh'ittle Leggy-weggy's ears are so big and fwuffy." His brother gave him those big gray eyes, acting as though his was really concerned or actually--and he never was--behaving seriously.

"Cut it out, okay? What if ol' Amos over heard you. You're supposed to be acting mature..."

At the mention of their father, Laker's eyes grew hard. Recently Amos had been much more sour than usual. Going into such a temper whenever Legend and Laker started goofing around. And he never missed an opportunity to remind them that things weren't going to seem so funny when they were on their own. In all, he wasn't nearly as kind and loving as before. In fact, it was just plain miserable to be around him.

"He isn't anywhere around. Probably off chasing his own shadow, exclaiming he found a rabbit for dinner. Oh come on Legend," Laker frowned at his brother's scowl. "You know yourself that the old wolf is going off his rockers."

"Yes, but that doesn't mean we have to insult him like that." Although, from the look on Legend's face, he wholeheartedly agreed with everything his brother said.

It wouldn't be long until their father, Amos, finally died from grief. It was a surprise he had lasted this long without his mate. But as Legend thought this, he wondered what would happen to him and Laker. He had always imagined them finding a pack together...but his brother always liked to do something unexpected...
Back to top Go down
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

A Lonely Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lonely Legend   A Lonely Legend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 am

Me:
*skims through form, not really paying attention to the example* All good! lol
Back to top Go down

A Lonely Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction to Mountains of Mist :: The Twilight Pack :: TheTwilight Pack Joining Board-
Jump to: