Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The young and the hopeless- Crowe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghoff

Ghoff

The young and the hopeless- Crowe Empty
PostSubject: The young and the hopeless- Crowe   The young and the hopeless- Crowe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:40 am

Name: Crowe

Breed: Grey

Desired Rank: (Not automatic) Alpha. Someday. (his ambition is not so driven that he is power hungry)

Past History: Crowe was born in southern mountains, his parents raised him well until he finally set off on his own, He was once a ladies man when he became old enough to breed he would sweet talk the she-wolves and leave them for the next sight of pretty fur, until one day a beautiful she wolf by the name of Starr stole his heart, she died giving birth to his pups whom did not make it, and he believes it was fate and that he paid for his actions with other she-wolves that way, he has a broken heart and a sadness in his eyes that can hurt even the strongest hearted wolves. Since he has turned from his womanizing ways to seek a true home.

Personality: Loving, Gentle, Chivalrous, Calm, Ferociously Loyal

Description/Photo: The young and the hopeless- Crowe Cmozz

~~~~~

Role Play Example: MUST BE AT LEAST 10 SENTENCES!

Crowe was, young, too young to be running like this, too young to hurt like this. "Why!" He cried aloud, his sorrowful howl pierced the cold night air like hot steel. He moaned long into the night, the pain in his heart was unbearable. "She didn't have to go!" There was nothing anymore, his heart was broken torn asunder by his own selfish actions he was so wrong, and everything was so messed up. The young wolf continued into the night, leaving the bodies of his love and his children lying outside of his den. Brambles and thorns tore at his pelt, his grey eyes streamed from the icy air.

When at last he slowed his pace he was starving, his pads bled, and there were scratches along his sides. He collapsed and moaned softly. Any wolf to come across him now would think he was dying and it felt like he was. His heart so broken it literally hurt, he knew he had to live the rest of his life differently, the poor young wolf simply couldn't go anymore tonight. His gray eyes stared at nothing and his sides heaved. Hours he felt like he laid there eyes wide until at last the calming blackness of sleep overtook him.

P.S. Yes, I am Ghoff from RoW- I just wanted to simplify for myself so my character's name will be my screename and I'll just use him Smile

Back to top Go down
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

The young and the hopeless- Crowe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The young and the hopeless- Crowe   The young and the hopeless- Crowe Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:33 am

Looks good, Crowe! And I think I have seen you around on RoW...The name Ghoff sounds familiar.
Back to top Go down

The young and the hopeless- Crowe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction to Mountains of Mist :: The Twilight Pack :: TheTwilight Pack Joining Board-
Jump to: