Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mountains of Mist, a literate wolf role play forum. These packs are located in the foothills of the beautiful Mountains of Mist. The land is nearly magical in its' wildness, as untamed as the wolves that live here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woodlands Rp

Go down 
+3
Roza
Melorama
HowlingWolf
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 am

Storm padded through the forest, his mate, Pandora, following close behind. Most wolves thought his mate was crazy because she always claimed that she had dreams of what happened in the future but he didn't. He thought that she was unique.
"We should stay here." Pandora said quietly. "We will meet wolves for the new pack here. I know it. I remember a dream I had that showed these woods."
"I know, my dear. You told me the day you had the vision. We shall stay here. We shall look around. Since you said we wil meet wolves for the new pack here, they must be loners." Storm said.
Back to top Go down
Melorama

Melorama

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:32 am

(May I join?)

Lissa padded through the forest, her paws only creating a soft rustling sound on the carpet of leaves. She stopped now and then to observe her surroundings or listen to the birds singing their sweet music. In the few rays created by the sun that drifted through the trees made her light grey fur glow slightly, making her lookk like a clearly defined ghost.

After a few more minutes of walking, she lost herself in a dream as she listened to a bird. It was singing a soft melody that calmed her nerves. But her dream was short-lived as she felt a zap of pain in one of her paws. She looked lifted her paw up and inspected it. There was a thorn lodged in the skin and she scolded herself for not watching where she was going. Carefully, she used her teeth to pull it out. A small bead of blood followed it but she ignored it.

Setting her paw down down, she continued walking. But something made her stop. There was the scent of wolves in the air. Pricking her ears in the direction of the scent, she picked up faint voices. Her instinct told her to run, but she was curious. She hadn't met many wolves on her travels, the ones that she had either ignored her or chased her away. Luckily, she was fast enough to escape injuries so that didn't stop her from meeting other wolves.

Moving toward the voices, she caught parts of the conversation. So these wolves were looking to start a pack. She was very curious by the time she was close enough for them to see her. "Hello?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
http://willowofthewisps.webs.com/
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:26 am

(lol, that's what it's here for! XP)

Storm whipped around to the direction of the noise while Pandora followed suit. "Told you we would find wolves here." She said quietly, earning herself a glare from her mate. He already knew it but she had a tendancy to repeat herself when she had visions that came true.

Before he answered, Storm studied the wolf that had called out. It was a she-wolf with mist grey fur on her back and tail that almost seemed to shimmer in the light, exactly like mist. The rest of her fur white with a small flare in between her amber eyes.

"Hello." Storm answered. "Who might you be? Do you belong to a pack? I am Storm and this is my mate, Pandora. We are looking for lone wolves to start a pack."

Last edited by HowlingWolf on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 am

The breeze seemed to be picking up in the air, screaming into the lands that their were many new mysteries to be discovered in it. There was no reason to be in any rush. The lands here were beautiful and Cassandra would have been surprised if anyone wouldn't love the place. Many trees covered the area, leaving the wolves around it protected. But that was enough thinking right now. .there were no packs in this land. . .at least of what she had scented, which had been nothing. No scents, no wolves.

She guessed she had thought too soon though, for the wind picked up three different scents. Her own paws moved towards the scents, desperate to find any sort of life. Anything would be better than living alone in the large land. Perhaps she could score some traveling companions along the way. Her ears twitched and soon she was near voices. Two were speaking of joining a pack and another seemed to be just getting there, much like herself.

She too stepped out of the bushes she brown fur and golden eyes bright in the light of the sun. She smiled, her white teeth dazzling as she looked at the wolves in front of her. Dipping her head politely she soon greeted them, "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Melorama

Melorama

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Lissa paused, wanting to choose her words correctly before she spoke. "I am Vasilisa, but you may call me Lissa if you wish." She paused again, considering what the male-Storm he said his name was-had told her. "I do not belong to a pack, well, that's what my father told me before he left. So I guess not." A small frown crossed her face and her brow furrowed slightly. She always believed her father, but maybe he wasn't telling the truth. "I would like to join your pack," she said at last. It was true, she hated having to hide from other groups, or scavenge food on her own. Since she was left alone, she had been by herself and ached for company. But now, here was two wolves that wanted her to join them.

Lissa spun around to where she heard the voice. Her hackles raised slightly and she gave a soft growl as a warning. She didn't usually act this this around other wolves, but she was now in a pack and felt that it was her duty to act like a pack member."Who are you?" Her voice wasn't harsh, but it wasn't friendly either. Her eyes flicked to Storm and Pandora, she hoped that she wasn't being to harsh on the new wolf.
Back to top Go down
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 am

"Vasilisa, steady." Storm said calmly. "I will not have you scaring away possible new pack members." Turning to the new wolf, he said, "Welcome, wolf. I am Storm and this is my mate, Pandora. We are looking to form a new pack and we are looking for recruits to join. You have already met our first, Vasilisa. May I ask of you your name?"

Meanwhile, Pandora smiled to herself. I told him we would find new wolves here, I knew it! It is going better than I could have ever forseen!
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

The brown female's head lifted at the other lone wolf's words reached her ears. She would not be dominant over her. . .she would not allow it. Her brown lips drew back slightly, into what would have looked like a small scowl on her face. Her fur started to bristle slightly, unhappy by the greeting she was recieving by this new wolf. A small, warning growl escaped from deep within her throat, a fair heads up that she was not the right wolf to mess with. Her good mood soon turned to one of caution. This wolf was to not be trusted. . .yet.

Her ears soon pricked at the sound of two more voices, the leaders that she had scented. . .they were here. Her head swerved towards the two wolves, her golden eyes shining in mystery as she stared at them. Her name? A pack? Now this wouldn’t be a bad idea. And that was why when she opened her mouth, a question of her own came out, ”How interesting. . . My name is Cassandra. Would you mind me joining you?” An arrogant grin soon made its way across her lips as she spoke to the two wolves. They seemed polite enough, more sense then the other wolf over there.
Back to top Go down
Melorama

Melorama

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Lissa let her hackles lower and bowed her head. "I'm sorry Storm." She said. Her eyes flicked to the fae, Cassandra, it seemed as if she wasn't taking her greeting lightly. But she had been aggressive. She stopped growling but kept her position. Cassandra was like her, wanting to be more dominant and she didn't like it. It was in her blood to fight, she felt anger rise up in her and fought to control her emotions. She wanted to teach this wolf who was boss, but didn't want to get kicked for starting a fight. Her lips pulled back slightly as Cassandra grinned, oh how she wanted to rip her to shreds. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, it calmed her somewhat be she still felt the anger boiling inside her.

(Will Vasilisa ever like Cassandra? xD)
Back to top Go down
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Storm sighed. Already these two she-wolves were getting off on the wrong paw. Hopefully they wouldn't fight about a position in the pack. "It is good to meet you Cassandra. We would love for you to join us." He said. He glared daggers at Lissa, telling her a not so subtle message for her not to fight with the new wolf while Pandora studied Cassandra with one of her strange, otherworldly stare.

OOC - Sorry it's short. Kind of a brainfreeze
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:29 pm

With the leader's words of acceptance she dipped her head in respect and submission, glad to be found off immediately. She was pleased that she was one of the first ones to get their, but the fact that the other wolf, Vasilisa, might cause some problems for her in the future. Her lips twisted upward in a polite smile as her golden eyes took in the two leaders, "Where will our home be? Are we heading toward it anytime soon?"

She was generally curious as to where they would be living. It didn't seem like such a big deal, but to her, territory was important. There was no other thing that would bother her except not knowing where her boundaries were. It seemed as though one of the leaders, Pandora, was staring at her, and she tilted her head slightly, generally curious. Was something wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Strong, fierce, brave...She will become the Beta. I can sense it. The other will become a Hunter. Her muscles are taunt and her nose and eyesight is sharp. Pandora thought as she continued to stare at the young she-wolf.

"I have an idea where we will form our pack. And I have an idea of what we shall name it." Storm said vaguely, clearly not going to say any more on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Melorama

Melorama

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 am

Lissa's eyes snapped open at Cassandra's words. The fae had said exactly what she had been thinking. Her eyes shifted to Storm, he wasn't telling them something. But this intrigued her, could it be a secret that she and Cassandra weren't meant to know? After a few moments, she realised that he wouldn't say any more. "Is it far away?" Her question was simple, but she felt as if it was needed.

Her eyes flicked to Storms mate, Pandora, she had only spoken once in the time they had met. She looked as if she was in a trance while looking at Cassandra. There was something peculiar about this fae, but she dismissed it. Looking back at Storm, she waited for him answer.
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 pm

With her alpha's brief words her head dipped in respect. There was more to it. . .but she knew, of course, that it would probably be better not to ask for anything more. The words from Vasilisa made her ears prick immediately. Her question was respectable enough, and held all the answers that Cass would need from the wolves. If they did, indeed, need to travel far, then Cassandra's own fate would be partially planned out for however long they would travel.

Her eyes then held the ones of the alpha female. Respect was in her own golden orbs as she stared at her with curious eyes. She had not been granted with her own voice and she was curious as to what it sounded like, for if her alpha female ever did feel the need to call her, then she would need to know the sound of her marvelous voice.
Back to top Go down
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Storm paused and considered this for a moment. Finally, he consented with saying, "It is a fair amount of distance to travel. Along the way, I want to hopefully get more wolves to join our pack." A tiny thrill went through him at these words. Our pack...Our pack... Those wods seemed to echo through his mind. Yes, his pack now. He let a ghost of a smile come onto his face. A pack. His own.

He noticed that his mate was staring at the two wolves and he nudged her which seemed to break her out of a trance. Seeing Cassandra's curious look back, he whispered to his mate, "Why don't you tell them a little about you. They seem curious."

Pandora nodded. "I'm sorry I have been rude, not speaking to our new pack members. I was just...thinking." She smiled mischeviously at the word. "As you may or may not be able to tell, I am different from other wolves. They all think I am crazy, but although they might be right to an extent, I am not as crazy as they lead others to believe. I admit, I am different. I have visions of the future."
Back to top Go down
Melorama

Melorama

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 am

Lissa nodded at Storm's words. It would be good if they could find more pack members, and since the journey would take a long time, hopefully they could get to know on another. When Pandora started speaking, she looked at her new leader. How can a wolf have vision of the future? She just couldn't believe what she heard. In her mind she always thought 'if you can't prove it, don't bother to believe it'. She looked at Pandora for a moments then turned back to Storm. "If it's going to be a long journey, should we start now?" Lissa wasn't concerned, she didn't mind traveling at any time of the day. But she was also eager to get to their territory.

(Brainfart sorry >.>)
Back to top Go down
Roza

Roza

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Her ears pricked at the sound of both of her leader's voices. The way her alphess spoke was foreign to her, but she didn’t mind it. It was nice to hear something new. Even though she had never heard of a wolf seeing into the future, it made the female unique. Something that Cassandra highly appreciated it though. No many wolves would have respected what her leader had just told her, but it seemed as though Lissa was one of them. And the way she completely ignored their alpha female was simply rude.

While as Cass’s mouth opened. ”That is a true gift, Pandora!” Her own golden eyes shined in delight at her leader. She was sure the two of them would get along quite well soon enough. Hopefully more pack members would trickle in soon and their pack would grow larger and larger. It was quite a spectacular thing watching something form from two wolves to fifteen in a few days.
Back to top Go down
Melorama

Melorama

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:02 am

True gift. More like a weird and crazy gift. But Lissa didn't say this out loud. Instead, she suppressed a growl and turned to the alpha's. Her eyes flicked briefly to Cassandra, she and Pandora would likely get along. Unlike her, she had not trused any wolves to much. Not even her own parents. Her siblings were more like foreigners than brothers and sisters. But that was until she had met another wolf, who changed her life. But now was not the time to dwell on memories. She gave a small shake of her head and looked at Cassandra. This she-wolf looked like she actually believed what Pandora was saying. To Lissa, it was more like a joke.

As the moments ticked by, Lissa looked up at the sky that she could see through the trees leaves. The sun was slowly setting and the sunlight that managed to get through painted unusual colours on the trees and bushes. She hoped that they would get a move on, as she was starting to get impaitent. Hopefully they wouldn't dawdle too long. Lissa switched her weight from one foot to the other, she would be happy when they finally started moving.
Back to top Go down
Namara

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:10 pm

Shadowstorm's eyes narrowed the slightest bit as she crept through the woods. Her mind had one goal on it, and that was food. She kept her mind clear with the anticipation to land a vole or two to bring back to the caches. Perhaps she'd be proving her worth of sorts. But for now, it was just going to be her normal goals. Survive was one of them. Her tail hovered just above the ground scattered with leaves. Her pawsteps creeping up with the lightest thud, thud, thud. She leapt at her target. Snapping it's neck on impact, the vole was hers. She looked around to see if any others were near. But to no regards. Surely her alpha would be please.

She kept her eyes on the ball, she worked with no one, she preferred solo hunts but that was just that way Shadow was. Her black fur mixed in with the darkness of night, but not with the light of day. . . her icy blue eyes could pierce into her own soul. She was as dark hearted as the nights. But yet no one knew. no one knew she was evil. Not even she knew she was evil. It wasn't hunting she liked, it was blood.
(A bit of a haunting post, just because that is all I can figure to write)
Back to top Go down
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:13 pm

(I just have one question: Namara, are you joining the Twilight Pack or the Sapphire Pack?)

Pandora frowned slightly, looking at Lissa as if she could hear her thoughts. However, not saying anything, she turned to the other member of their building pack. "I thank you, Lissa. However, there are positive and negative sides to gifts. There are those who look on you as if you are blessed, those who look on you as if you are cursed, and those who do not believe you at all."

Her gaze travelled down to the star mark on her front right paw, slightly lighter and more blue than the rest of her dove-grey fur. It marked her ability, passed down from her great-great grandmother, the first of the future-seers.

Storm nudged his mate's shoulder, breaking her out of her thoughts. "Come, my love. we must be moving." He turned to the other two wolves. "We will be moving out now, to the territory. However, we need to gain more members. Maybe we will find more on the way."
Back to top Go down
Avaline

Avaline

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Silver blundered through the trees not really caring if she was making a ruckus. As if anyone will yell at me about it here she thought. Then she caught the smell of wolves in the air. "You just can't enjoy yourself without finding trouble can you?" She muttered to herself annoyed. Her stomach rumbled, she hadn't eaten in days and her patience with herself was wearing thin. She needed food yet this forest had yet to make any appear. If only hunting was that easy. While arguing with herself she had fallen into a ditch. "Curse it all!" She screamed, hauling herself up and shaking out her white fur.
She looked around sniffing the air, searching for prey. But all she got was the stronger scent of wolves. Was she that dense? Not only was she making a ton of noise and scaring off potential food, but she also happened to run into the owners of this territory. She spotted a nearby bush and decided to hid in it. She hoped her fur wouldn't show through it.

(Brain fart sorry xD)
Back to top Go down
Ing

Ing

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Forest rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Zeff strolled through the open region of forest. His ashen grey and white pelt was slightly more rumpled than usual, but still managed to maintain its thick, shiny luster. He hadn't bothered grooming it recently; after all it wasn't like he had a pack to represent. His golden eyes scanned the woods as he paused momentarily to take in the plethora of different scents and fragrances that the woods offered.

He had been nomadically roaming these parts for several weeks now, snacking on small mammals and taking down deer when he could manage, but hunting on his own placed a glowing spotlight on the absence of his pack that was impossible to ignore. The dull, constant reminder that he was for once in his life truly alone was beginning make his fur prickle uncomfortably. He had no idea how some wolves could be loners for their entire lives, living without social interaction from a pack was like not being able to run, it felt terribly unnatural.

The gentle breeze presented him with some intriguing new smells. Initially, his keen, coal black nose only collected the earthy odor of wet tree bark and some stale fox markings, the same as it had for the last few days, but as he continued to sniff the air he discovered something much more alluring than the familiar, soggy smells of the forest. Wolves. Honest to goodness living, breathing creatures who he might be able to have a conversation with. The fresh scent immediately snatched his focus and sent a warm shiver through his fur. His golden eyes pierced through the forest, and without realizing it his large paws began to carry him towards the scent.

Zeff held his head high as he trotted towards the source of the smell, he gave his chest fur a few swift, smoothing as he approached. He was soon able to hear sounds of the inhabitants. The large wolf shook his head, irked that he had allowed himself to get his hopes up. For all he knew, these wolves could be a bunch of vicious mutts. Zeff proceeded forward; the wolves were now within seeing distance. He straightened his posture, but not to the extent that he looked overbearing and stepped forward. “Hello?” he called, his voice echoing slightly between the trees.
Back to top Go down
http://hazelstarwarriors.com
HowlingWolf
Admin
HowlingWolf

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Storm's ears pricked as he heard something crashing through the forest, screaming curses into the air as if it were raining fire or something was being hurt. As he scented the air, smelling through the thick scent of leaves and nutty acorns that scattered the ground before the odor of wolf entered his nose, a female. Just as he stepped forwards to head towards the scent, another wolf invaded his senses in the other direction.

This one seemed much more friendly, or inviting, from the way the other wolf called out to them. It was clearly a male, from the way his voice was deeper and sounded as if he would be of a larger species. Torn between going to the male or the female, Storm hesitated before Pandora stepped up beside him.
"I'll go and investigate the one who called out. You go to the other one." She said before stepping away in the direction of the male.

Not needing any further encouragement, he motioned with his tail for the other wolves in his small pack to stay before heading forwards to where he scented the female and caught a glimpse of her fur in a shrub. Although she was hiding, it wasn't hard to find her, particularly from the way her scent led to the bush she was in, and the fact that there were broken twigs scattered around the entrance from where she shoved her way in.

"Come on out. I'm not going to hurt you." He said gently, moving away slightly to give her room.

~~*~~

Pandora strode through the trees, following the scent of the unknown male, before coming to a halt as she saw a large grey and white male standing in front of some trees. His eyes were bright gold, seeming to glow and giving him an appearance of a ghost.

"Hello, strange wolf. I am Pandora, Alphess of the small pack you scented. Before you speak, this is not our territory and, in the off-case it might be yours, we have not come to take it." She said, holding her head up high in the position of an Alpha, even though he was bigger than her. When she subtly scented the air, she examined the wolf's scent, deciding that he was more than likely a loner.
Back to top Go down
Ing

Ing

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:56 pm

From his position among the trees Zeff could hear several wolves talking, although he couldn’t be sure what about. He waited patiently, knowing that they had heard him. The last thing he wanted to do was barge uninvited even farther onto some pack’s territory. After a few moments of standing quietly his patience was rewarded. A female wolf emerged into the clearing, her fur was soft silver and white, and even though she was lesser in size than he, she held her head high and her ears pricked. Even before she spoke, he was easily able to assume she was the Alphess of the pack. He lowered his posture slightly out of respect.

Zeff listened intently as she spoke, maintaining a guarded, although non-threatening expression while he took in what she was saying. So apparently this was not their land either. He had not thought it was, while he had been wandering around, not once had he scented any fresh boundary markings. Zeff nodded in acknowledgment of her words, “Pleasure to meet you Pandora. My name is Zeff,” he greeted, dipping his head slightly. “I haven’t claimed this land; I was merely traveling through the area,” he explained. The natural cordiality of his words almost caught him by surprise. Typically he was not friendly at all to packs other than his own; apparently life as a loner was beginning to mess with his head.
Back to top Go down
http://hazelstarwarriors.com
Ghoff

Ghoff

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Crowe strode through the forest with his head hung low he did not know it but he was far enough away from the small bunch of wolves that had gathered their it would take a solid run to reach them. He snapped his jaws in the chilly air and raised his head, four days he had done this, four days he hadn't heard any response from anywhere in the vast expanse of woodland's traveled by his weary paws. The howl that came forth rolling out of his muzzle, his own sorrowful heart wrenching song.

He sang long and low before raising to a crescendo of a howl that almost pierced the very soul it sang Lost souls as I, come and find me and let's find our way back to the light The young dark wolf continued slowly on the lonesome journey and expected no response, no one their, as had been his story ever since his mate had gone.

(Short post is short)
Back to top Go down
Avaline

Avaline

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:55 pm

"Are you alone?" Silver asked she wasn't about to show herself in front of an entire pack. That would just be too nerve racking for her. A one on one gave her a better chance of an escape if needed or a relaxed conversation. From the authority in the wolf's voice Silver could tell he was an alpha and also male.
She peeked out of the bush which wasn't hard since there was a gaping hole in it from where she had darted in. Seeing no wolves around, she stepped out into the open shaking out her fur. "What is it that you want?" That probably wasn't the best thing to say but she was nervous and felt a bit cornered. She spotted his pack steps off to the side and decided that if it came to it then she would flee. Having a chat with an alpha in the area wasn't exactly her strong point. But she held her ground, only because to turn her back on another wolf too soon was to seal the fate of death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Woodlands Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woodlands Rp   Woodlands Rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woodlands Rp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction to Mountains of Mist :: The Twilight Pack :: The Twilight Pack Forest RP-
Jump to: